Sunday 14 October 2012

Finally, an ebook!

When I first put my novel, Salisbury, up for sale I had hoped that the ebook version would go up on the same day or within a week or so.  Unfortunately, I got confused as to how to do and gave up because it was making my head hurt and was just too confusing and too much to deal with at the time.  Last night I decided that I wouldn't sleep, because I'm like that sometimes, and I decided to have another go.  It's still confusing and it still made my head hurt and I still wanted to give up, but I didn't!

That's right!  Salisbury is now available as an ebook!

I'm rather pleased with the result, even if the first line indentation is a bit small and I'm not 100% sure that all the formatting is 100% correct.  It is as close to perfect as I'm likely to get it though, because I gave up and thought 'sod it' and put it on sale anyway.

So, yes, you can buy it, now, for reals.

Here are some happy links for you:

Lulu: http://www.lulu.com/shop/rachel-james/salisbury/ebook/product-20448569.html
Amazon (UK): http://www.amazon.co.uk/Salisbury-ebook/dp/B009QEJJAI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1350205147&sr=8-1
Amazon (US): http://www.amazon.com/Salisbury-ebook/dp/B009QEJJAI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1350205175&sr=8-2

It is currently 'pending' for Nook and iBookstore sales and I don't know when it will be available from there.  As far as I know there won't be any reason why it'll be rejected but I'll keep you posted either way.

I'm actually quite excited now that it's on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment