Wednesday 17 July 2013

Bad news!

So, in my last blog post, I said there was a plumber coming today.  He came, he saw, he decided to do the work next week instead.  Still no room, no desktop, no books, and my laptop is breaking.

Doom!

Doom and woe!

Oh well.  At least I have Animal Crossing: New Leaf to keep me going, and I can do a review of that over on my gaming blog.

In the meantime, I have a special request!  I'm looking for a website thing that will allow me to do a blog section as well as other pages.  I quite like the idea of keeping my blogger blogs and having both of them appear in the same feed.  I'll probably need a host.

I do have a googles sites website set up, but I don't know if it can do what I want.  If anyone can help, I'd very much appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment