Monday 15 July 2013

Sorry!!

I am so sorry for neglecting my blog!  Things have been quiet on the writing front and I've been starting reviews and then getting distracted so they've never appeared.  I do have some great books for review though.  I don't have access to my desktop or my books right now as I'm having plumbing work done in my room, which meant I had to clear out everything.  That'll be done soon so I should be able to sort out a few books for the next few weeks.

If you've read a good book and you want to recommend it, just reply and I'll see if I've got it or I can pick it up.  I'm always on the look out for new things, so I'm up for anything really.  I've read so many books and I've only disliked one.  Oh, and bad writing isn't a problem, as I like Dan Brown.

Until then, keep reading and writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment